Korea’s #1 sheet masks and has been number one for years. Brand known for its efficacy, affordability, and range of products designed to combat various skincare conditions. MediHeal tried-and-proven formulas are an ideal treat to help improve your skin or simply for some self-care. If you’ve been thinking to try K-Beauty products, MediHeal may be a great place to start.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
What are the Benefits of MediHeal Products?
- Developed by a team of dermatologists & aestheticians
- Designed to help combat a wide range of skin conditions
- All products by MediHeal are hypoallergenic
- MediHeal logo will appear on the MediHeal mask when it’s time to remove the mask
Who Can Benefit from MediHeal?
Professional skincare for all. MediHeal products work for different skin types. Even people with oily skin can find a MediHeal mask suitable for them. Here is a couple of MediHeal mask choices by skin type:
- Oily Skin – Tea Tree Care Solution Essential Mask EX – may be suitable for oily skin types. Thanks to the tea tree oil the mask can help control sebum.
- Dry Skin – may benefit from N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask and the Collagen Impact Essential Mask. Thanks to hyaluronic acid will help hydrate your skin and keep it this way for longer.
- Sensitive Skin – try the Teatree Care Solution Essential & N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask. Even though all MediHeal products are hypoallergenic and may be a good fit.
- Skin Concerns – MediHeal’s products can help improve a number of skin concerns like acne, scars, signs of aging, skin irritation and more.
What are the Most Popular Products by MediHeal?
MediHeal offers a range of products, but is primarily known for its hypoallergenic sheet masks.