Anua Heartleaf Soothing Toner is an excellent product to calm the skin, prevent skin troubles, as well as provide intensive care. This product can help you combat a variety of issues from UV light exposure to various kinds of acne, keep the right oil and moisture balance, and more.
Anua Heartleaf Toner derives some of its properties from the Houttuynia Cordata extract. High concentrations of this extract help soothe and protect your sensitive skin, while ensuring the right oil & moisture balance.
Overall the formula of this product is highly moisturizing, and non-irritating, and does not contain unnecessary ingredients, no alcohol, no fragrances or essential oils.
What are the Benefits of the Heartleaf Soothing Toner?
- Excellent for Skin Trouble Care – can help combat loss of skin radiance, purulent acne, comedonal acne and more.
- Moisture & Oil Balance – with pH of 5.5 to 6, the Heartleaf Soothing Toner will help keep the right oil & moisture balance for your skin.
- No Harmful Ingredients – Anua’s Heartleaf Toner is formulated without harmful ingredients such as alcohol, fragrances and essential oils.
- Food-Grade Ingredients – this product contains eleven food-grade ingredients so you can use it with confidence.
- Cruelty-Free – Anua Heartleaf Toner is 100% cruelty-free
Who can Benefit from this Product?
This product will be a good fit for any skin type, especially for sensitive skin.
Where is the Heartleaf Toner Made?
How to Use?
- After cleansing, apply a moderate amount of Annua Heartleaf Soothing Toner on your skin.
- Pat Lightly for better absorption.
Houttuynia Cordata Extract(77%), Purified Water, 1,2-Hexandiol, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Vitex Agnus-Castus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Isopentyldiol, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA