The R.E.D Blemish Soothing cream is one of the best sellers in K-Beauty industry. For the last few years the RED Blemish Soothing cream by Dr.G has been the best seller in South Korea.
And that’s for a good reason. Similar to other Dr. G products, this moisturizing cream helps calm sensitive or problematic skin. You can expect it to have a soothing, moisturizing & purifying action without leaving greasy film on the skin.
The R.E.D Blemish Soothing cream is focused on “serious” pharmaceutic action, rather than following recent trends. Perhaps, that’s what makes it one of the favourites!
Benefits of the R.E.D Blemish Soothing Cream
- Active Cosmetics – niacinamide, panthenol, glycerin, and other ingredients in this cream make it an excellent anti-oxidant with purifying effect, as well as soothing and moisturizing action.
- Anti-Inflamatory – this cream includes Dr. G’s anti-inflammatory five Cica complex based on five ingredients around Centella Asiatica.
- Non-Greasy – the RED Blemish cream doesn’t leave a greasy film on your skin and is absorbed quickly
- No irritating ingredients
- Day/Night – this product is good for use during the day or at night
What does it Feel Like?
The RED Blemish is a gel cream that absorbs fast & won’t leave a sticky film on your skin.
Who can Benefit from the R.E.D Blemish Soothing Cream?
Excellent choice for people with a combination to oily skin:
- Skin that flushes easily
- Irritated skin that feels uncomfortable
- Skin that often has breakouts & acne
- Sensitive skin with a damaged protective barrier
Where is the RED Blemish Cream Made?
About Dr. G
Yes, Dr. G. really exists. Brand named after it’s founder – South Korean dermatologist – Dr. Gun-Young Ahn. The story of the brand start in founder’s childhood when he was traumatized with a burn and the terrible experience he had with doctors. This made Mr. Gun-Young Ahn study dermatology to help people feel good about their skin and deliver humane treatment.
Dr. G. opened his first skincare clinic in the year 2000 and in 2006 already had a couple of products under Dr. G that were used in his aesthetics clinics only. Fast forward to 2018 the company was acquired by a Swiss retail group Migros.
Today Dr. G continues to represent the brand and practicing as a dermatologist.
How to Use?
Apply a moderate amount of this gel cream all over the face and pat lightly for better absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Niacinamide, C12-14 Isoparaffin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Vinyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tromethamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Beta-Glucan, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Madecassoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid