The special black rice formula will improve the skin’s look & help brighten it up. While antioxidants will combat aging of the skin and make it look more glowing and youthful.
While Moso bamboo bark extract will help address redness and inflammation.
Try the Black Rice Cleansing Gel by Haru Haru today!
- Clears the skin while hydrating it – thanks to the skin-friendly pH 5.5
- Delivers antioxidants to boost skin’s elasticity & brighten the skin
- Addresses redness & inflammation thanks to the moso bamboo bark extract
- Fermentation technology – delays skin aging and reduces existing wrinkles
- Soothes the sensitive skin – thanks to the fermented black rice extract
- No alcohol
- No essential oils
What Does it Feel Like?
The Black Rice Cleansing Gel by Haru Haru feels like a soft foam. This delicate foam will penetrate even the smallest pores removing the dirt, sebum and imperfections.
How to Use
- Take a moderate amount and lather up.
- Massage the face gently with rich foam and rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens Shoot Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aspergillus Ferment Extract Filtrate, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Cyclodextrin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin